Updated: February 6th 2017
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Third-party Information Collection
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Merger and Acquisition
- Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- Data Security
- Children’s privacy
- Contact Information
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Products or Service automatically when you use our Products or Service or directly from you when you provide it to us. USE OF OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ADDITIONALLY REFER TO BUYING OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Automatic Information Collection
When use our Products or Services, such as registration, access and use of the website, we may automatically collect certain information of your online behavior on out website. This information includes information about your your whereabouts on our website and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, network information and the device’s telephone number (if using a mobile device). Some of this information is necessary for us to provide and maintain the security of our Products and Services. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use our Products and Services and do not continuously access our website www.outfare.com. When you Register an Account with us, we may also automatically collect additional information on your Device, laptop etc.. These information include:
- Device Information. We may collect information about your devices, and internet connection, including the Device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number, the same applies if a different device is used such as a laptop.
- Location Information. Real-time location information about your Device when the website is actively running. These location information include, but is not limited to, any information recorded by the GPS from your device, and Wifi SSID, bluetooth ID and beacon identifiers from your environment (“Location Information”).
- Usage Information. Your usage of our website and third party applications on your devices, and the resources that you access and use on or through the website and third party applications when the website is accessed (together “Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, but is not limited to your preferences and settings such as the time zone, language, privacy and other preferences; the last URL; the buttons, controls and ads clicked; and the length of your usage of the App, the services and features of the App you used, and the online/offline status of the App.
- Stored Information and Files. Your metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. These may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
If you do not want us to automatically collect this additional information, do not download, install or use our Service. We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser with your consent. These technologies include:
- Cookies and mobile cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies or mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Certain part of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information You Provide to Us.
When you register an Account with us through the third-party social media site facebook, you authorize us to collect certain registration information from your facebook account (“Registration Information”). These include your personally identifiable information such as, name, e-mail address, age, user name, your profile picture, facebook contact list, the profile pictures of the contact list, education, work history, events, relationship status, and likes.
In addition to Registration Information, you may also choose to provide us information about yourself, such as your gender, location, URL, a biography, any additional image or information.
We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us. With your consent, we may also collect:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any photos, videos, locations and other information you tag.
- Any other types of information you instruct us to collect.
If you do not wish to provide us these information, please delete your Account by following the directions in the App or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Third-party Information Collection
When you use our Service or its content, certain third parties, such as Your mobile device manufacturer and Your mobile service provider, may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device, independent of Outfare and our Website. Outfare cannot reasonably control the activities of these third parties or how they may use Your device to collect Your personal data. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Outfare do not and cannot reasonably control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third parties directly.
In addition, with your consent, we may provide, certain information with links to and from the App to our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, Apps or services, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the privacy policies of these websites, Apps and services before you submit any personal data to them. Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any personal information, Registration Information, Location Information, and Usage Information to:
- Provide you with our Service.
- Provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers.
- Give you notices about your Account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products or Service we offer or provide through the update.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Store information about your preferences
- Allow us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up our Service.
- Recognize you when you use our Service.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Service.
If you do not want us to use your information this way, please do not register an Account with us, or if you have registered already, please delete your Account.
Disclosure of Your Information
In general, we do not share your personal information with a third party without your consent. In particular, we do not share your name, address or email address. The information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We generally require these other companies to keep our users’ information confidential.
We do not share your GPS location with other Users without our consent. In order to provide our Service, we share the distance between you and a Outfare User groups with your consent. We may, however, share your personal information we collect:
- With our subsidiaries and parent.
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outfare, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device to our partners in order to offer you our Services.
Merger and Acquisition
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
To the extent we display advertising on Outfare, we may allow advertisers and advertising networks to collect information about your mobile device (including mobile device IDs), activities, and geographic location to enable them to display targeted ads to you. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements to you, you can choose to not register an Account with us or if you already have an Account, deleting that Account.
We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the Outfare website. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
Some browsers, Apps and devices support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. The Service do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or market personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this privacy policies mentioned in this chapter, contact us at:
Borgergade 1 1. TH, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark